7/16/13

Il y a longtemps indeed!

We'll admit, the summer is very well-underway. Its mid-July, and we kept forgetting to update! Erin, my friend and social media muse, snapchatted me from Israel today and reminded be to put the blog through a renaissance.

We've definitely been happy about this summer season (despite the endless heat that we've been having in Brooklyn!). Mostly, I'm excited for quality time with all of my friends, family, and beaches.
This is a beach at Isla Mujeres, where Mitch and I started the summer in April! Can't wait for more beaches (foreshadowing)!
Here we go!

Well, we moved to Clinton Hill! and then, I moved again ...to Philly! and soon, Minhee will be moving to Brooklyn! Its a summer of moving!
You can't really tell, but we moved on the first day of this summer's first 90 degree heat wave.
We're also SO pumped about our trip to the West Coast in August. It started to feel real last weekend when we were booking a few accommodations.
In the meantime, we'll taking a few weekend trips here and there. Summer is great for spending quality time with the best friends!

Besides that, Mitch and I recently came back from a great 2 week trip to Toronto and Winnipeg. OK, here's a photo montage of the last few weeks!
If grad school doesn't pan out, I think I'll start a Sushi on Bloor franchise in Philly.
Baby Girl CONVOCATED (<--if only that could be a verb). 
We're all the same height. 
My favorite boys at the annual Chubey Invitational
Bridge to BDI, for some of.....
these glorious things. 
A lovely lunch at Moxie's
Surprisingly, it took us no time to get to this stadium, contrary to omens.
And then, the culminating birthday bash! 
Got it? :)

We'll be better about updating more promptly. In the meantime, enjoy the heat wave! Its a serious one.

1 comment: